artsymusingsofabibliophile

artsy musings of a bibliophile

WILD CARDS
Alexandra Coutts
The S-Word
Chelsea Pitcher

Tiffany Twisted (Cheek)

Tiffany Twisted (Cheek) - Alison Tyler I bought Tiffany Twisted on a whim; the sassy, enticing cover and the synopsis were simply too interesting to pass on. It did not disappoint. The sex scenes in the book weren't exactly erotic, but rather sexually twisted and there were plenty in the first half of it. Though, all it got better when the story progressed ebcuase Allison Tyler chose substance over sex.

The books had its fun, emotional, sarcastic and love parts all thrown in together in just the right amount to make the perfect effect. The story offers an insight into the workings of the brain based on gender differences. It had layers. An old body-switch idea modified into your-everyday-OCD-girlfriend-trying -to-turn-you-into-her-female-form. Hilarious! Especially when the retaliation parts kicked in.

I loved Tiffany Twisted, no doubt. I finished it soon enough and I liked how Allison Tyler chose her words to construct such a great read. Even with it's too-much-of-a-thing-is-bad parts, I would read it again anytime. I just didn't like the threesome; it was uncalled for, totally unnecessary and wasn't worth it. Erotic doesn't translate into this and it had the potential to make the book too much twisted.