artsymusingsofabibliophile

artsy musings of a bibliophile

WILD CARDS
Alexandra Coutts
The S-Word
Chelsea Pitcher

Rage of Angels

Rage of Angels - Sidney Sheldon Jennifer Parker has just graduated as a law student and aspires to become one of the best attorneys at work under the training of New York's District Attorney, Robert Di Silva. But the day she is to be sworn in to become a staff member of the District Attorney, she is accused of helping a mafia member Michael Moretti escape his fate as a criminal.

Robert Di Silva arranges for Adam Warner, a young lawyer to oversee Jennifer's case and to take her lawyer license away. Adam doesn't find Jennifer to be guilty and they soon form a bond. But Adam is married and before he can divorce his wife and marry Jennifer, he discovers a shocking truth which can ruin his chances of becoming the President of the United States of America.

Jennifer leaves Adam without telling him that she is pregnant and struggles with her decision to abort or not. She doesn't abort and starts practicing law at a small level. Michael Moretti is in need of a talented lawyer and he remembers Jennifer Parker and offers her a job. Jennifer refuses but when her son's life is at risk she accepts Moretti's deal.

While, Adam is well on his way to become the President of the United States of America, Moretti hatches a plan. Jennifer learns about it and tries to help Adam. But the ending shatters Jennifer's world once again. But was it for better or for worse? Rage of Angels is a pure favorite suspense book of mine.