artsymusingsofabibliophile

artsy musings of a bibliophile

WILD CARDS
Alexandra Coutts
The S-Word
Chelsea Pitcher

Don't Look Down

Don't Look Down - Jennifer Crusie;Bob Mayer Wow, what a combination of witty dialog, sexy WonderWoman stuff, breathtaking movie shoot, the bar scene, Bryce's personality and the mess it all created. In just four days, man! So freaking hard to believe. I just love this book; had me engrossed right till the last page.

The characters of Lucy Armstrong, J.T. Wilder and Pepper were simply fantastic. Rene wasn't bad either. What an unbelievably amazing story. It had the grace of a tigress and the eyes of a killer. And the reviews I read about the introduction of too many characters in the first chapter; that was not even eligible to be called as something bad.

The reviews people gave to this book are just too stupid; for the story was just on the brink of taking a stupid crash fall or flying off into the horizon. It soared. Every little detail fit together perfectly like a miniature puzzle. Plus, the title fit perfectly!

I still want to know J.T. Wilder's first name, though...